My name is Trude and I have 40 years of experience working with housing. From housing management, and real estate to the development and sale of new homes. In 2016, I started advising home buyers. I discoveredthat the frustration can be great out there: Buyers simply get far too little help and care in the buying process! Many people perceive that the broker is first and foremost the seller’s representative. I am a trained real estate agent but only work as a buyer’s party representative. So far, I have helped over 200 families to buy a home and secured values for about NOK 700 million. Among them many english speakers. So far, none of them have regretted their purchase.
Full consulting package home buying:
I will help you with the following:
- Look for and suggest apartments that meets your desires and financial capability
- Check realistic market prices on the actual objects
- Look through sales documents and contracts, do research on all the aspects of the properties you are interested in
- Participate in viewings of potential properties, make arrangements for viewings
- Suggest possibilities for changing the apartment in order to meet your requirements.
- Give you an estimate of the correct market price range for the property, and helping or representing you in the bidding round and negotiations
- Helping you with questions regarding acquisition of the property and potential conflicts linked to the purchase.
Price on request.
If you want help with some part of the process, for example checking the sales material or or other things related to home buying, I can offer you this for the price of NOK 1.100 per hour.
If you want to rent a house, I am able to help you with this process as well. Please read this article, and contact me if you have other questions or need help.
Want to check out your possibilities on the Norwegian Housing market?
Fill out the form below and send it to me. I will give you an assesment, free of charge and no strings attached!